Kenwood TK-3401D UHF DIGITAL TRANSCEIVER
"Kenwood introduces ProTalk Digital 446"
The new TK-3401D changes the game - a new digital PMR446 radio with 16 separate digital channels, increased range, clarity and security and leadership in its field.
- Hassle-free with no license required
- ETSI TS102 490 compliant dPMR 446
- Dual mode (user selectable analogue/digital) hand portable built on the dPMR446 protocol
- FDMA 4-Level FSK modulation enables highly efficient 6.25 kHz frequency use compared with analogue 12.5 kHz PMR446 radios
- Double the usable channels against current analogue PMR446 radios for congestion-free communications: 32-ch/2-zone (16ch per Zone) @ ERP 500 mW RF output Zone 1: PMR446 16ch (446.000-446.100MHz) Zone 2: dPMR446 16ch (446.100-446.200MHz)
- Loud and clear digital communications with AMBE+2 vocoder and our new 1.0W BTL amplifier
- User programmable features without requiring software
- Rugged and durable Kenwood quality
- TK3301 accessories are compatable with this model